Advertise on InsiderBLM
The best way to build your brand in the creative community
Build your brand
Position yourself as the market leader in your field, and show the world how your service is specially designed to make their lives easier. Be top of mind with a professional global audience.
Unlock a unique audience
Work with one of the world’s largest business network — with over 300k readers, you’ll be able to reach entrepreneurs and global minds wherever they currently are.
Use our advanced targeting options and personalized ad packages to get your message to the right audience and generate high-quality leads that are ready to engage with you.
Goals For Our Clients
Our team at InsiderBLM is committed to building positive relationships! You will be delighted by how important we consider your partnership. You can call us or email at anytime with questions, we are happy to learn about your unique business and target audience!
Our vision is that you will find success advertising with us, and our content will be enriched by your presence.
Here's more information!
What kinds of ad formats do you accept?
Currently, we support the following types of ad formats:
- Contextual: Your is a word or group of words that are are linked to a website/product within an article/post.
- Non-Contextual Text: Your ad is a link outside of an article (ex: on a widget, or directly on the homepage, or on the sidebar or footer).
- Contextual Images: An image that is within an article. For example, a book review or product review has an image, and that image links to a site where the product may be purchased.
- Non-contextual Images: An image that is placed outside of an article (ex: in the footer, sidebar, etc).
- Sponsored Post: You provide us with an article and we publish it. The article must follow our editorial policy.
- Sponsored Post (written by us): We write an article about your business, product or service. The article, along with its content (text, images) offer the product for purchase through an external site.
What kind of products/websites can I advertise?
We will not link out to websites or products that are opposed to our philosophy. For example, we’d never link to a book by a psychic who claims to have supernatural powers, or to a supplement that claims to dramatically improve memory or cure cancer. We would, however, link to a book that describes how psychics practice their craft (ie: the art of cold reading).
In general, links to science-based products or educational materials are best (ex: microscopes, telescopes, books, DVD sets, courses, course-ware, funny t-shirts or other apparel, etc).
What about the Google Ads you have on the site?
Well, we don’t really control those since they’re served up Google. We’ve blocked the nasty stuff, but occasionally you might see an ad that goes against our general policy. We do keep an eye on it though, and will filter out inappropriate ads when possible.
What are your rates?
Our rates are very flexible and competitive. At this stage, we do not have a self-serve system, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
As a general rule, the fees for contextual ads are the lowest, and the fees for non-contextual images ads are the highest. For example, an image placed on the main sidebar on the site (guaranteeing its visibility on any post) would have a higher rate than a contextual link in a single article. For sponsored posts, rates are flexible based on article length. Volume discounts may also be applied on officially agreed partnerships.